Saturday, February 9, 2008

Bataka Poha (Aloo Poha)

Dear Visitor,
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog. This is my first blog ever and I am starting with something which is my passion - cooking and recipes.
As I am gujarati, I have access to lot of gujarati recipes which I plan to share with everyone here. I have learnt lot of great dishes from my didi who lives in Surat, Gujarat. My didi is a professional who distributes variety of food items to different restaurants in and around Surat.
Let us start with the first recipe. I am trying Gujarati Language with Hindi Script. Hope it will be readble.

सामग्री:
२०० gm बटाका
३ टेबल स्पून तेल
१/२ टी स्पून राई
१ टी स्पून तल
४ झीणा समारेला मर्चा
मीठो लिमदो
१/२ टी स्पून हलदर
२ टेबल स्पून खांड
१ लिम्बू
३०० gm पोहा
४ टेबल स्पून जिनी समारेली कोथमीर
२ टेबल स्पून कोपरानी छिन
२ दुंगली
मिठु प्रमानसर

रित:
१. बटाका ने छोली ने तेना नाना टुकडा करावा
२. एक वासन माँ तेल मुकी राई तल लीला मर्चा मीठो लिमदो ताज लविंग नो भुको नाखी बटाका वघरावा. हालदार आने मिठु नाखावा। ढाकिने चडावा देवू.
३. बटाका चढी जाय एटले खांड अने लिम्बू नाखावा. पोहा धोई चलानी माँ काढावा आने बटाका माँ नाखावा. ४. तेमा काजू द्राक्ष नाखवा. बाकिनु मिठु नाखवु. बराबर हलावी निचे उतारी दिश्मा बटाका पोहा काढी तेना पर कोथमीर आने कोपरानी छिल भभराववु.

No comments: